This is the Cappella di Vitaleta, which graces many postcards, calendars, and even fridge magnets of Tuscany. The spot is on Highway #146 between San Quirico d'Orcia and Pienza.
Mentioned for the first time in a document dated 1590, was re-designed both externally and internally by the architect Giuseppe Partini in 1884, inspired by the sixteenth-century models.
Shot in San Quirico d'Orcia, Pienza, Tuscany, Italy.
Dit werk wordt aangeboden door Jasper van der Meij
Oprichter van Werk aan de Muur en professioneel-amateur fotograaf.